Another year is upon us and it’s a great time to ask yourself 10 questions to assess how ready you are for retirement to kick off 2023. If you’re retiring this year, it’s essential to have some concrete answers to these questions. If you’re still a few years from the milestone, tune in so you can start thinking about these critical conversations.
If you find yourself unsure about any of these items, take the time this year to sit down with a financial advisor to run through your plan. The sooner you can take care of these items, the better position you’ll be in for retirement. If you’d like to get started with us, click here to get the Cardinal Success Journey started.
Here’s some of what we’ll discuss in this episode:
- Do you know how much income you’re going to need every month and what account to start withdrawing from first? (4:33)
- Are you prepared to handle market volatility and inflation? (13:12)
- No one can predict the future of tax rates but are you prepared for the possibility of increases? (18:28)
- How important is it to have a legacy plan in place before retirement? (24:08)
- Now is the time to make sure you understand everything you’re invested in. (26:58)
- How do you know if a financial advisor is trustworthy or not? (29:51)
Subscribe on your favorite app: