Are you tired of one-size-fits-all financial advice that doesn't quite fit your unique needs and goals? There are many types of personalities out there when it comes to financial matters. In today’s episode, we will talk about 7 financial personalities that we work with most often and how we help each client overcome their personal challenges and obstacles.
Since we all come from different backgrounds and have individual experiences with money, it is important to find a financial advisor that will tailor your financial plan to your personality. Join us and explore how understanding your financial personality can help you make more informed decisions.
Here’s some of what we’ll discuss in this episode:
- A brief message about the Silicon Valley Bank collapse. (1:40)
- Helping clients who have been scarred by something in their financial past. (4:47)
- How narrowing down plans and strategies can be beneficial for people who have a hard time making financial decisions. (7:41)
- How “Do-it-Yourselfers” can benefit from the Cardinal Success Journey. (10:17)
- Assisting couples with differing financial views. (18:20)
Subscribe on your favorite app: