Today, we're diving into a topic that affects everyone, regardless of age or financial status: how age and wisdom impact financial planning. No matter where you are in life, your financial goals and priorities will change over time, and it's important to have a plan that reflects your unique needs. In this episode, we'll explore the ways in which age and wisdom impact financial planning strategies and provide practical tips and insights to help you make informed decisions about your finances.
Join us as we dive into the ways that age impacts financial planning strategies and talk about the qualities that make up a wise financial advisor. We’ll also discuss the benefits of working with a seasoned financial advisor that prioritizes your personal needs and goals. Then, Anthony will answer a few questions from the mailbag.
Here’s some of what we’ll discuss in this episode:
- Why does age matter in financial planning? (3:36)
- The importance of incorporating lessons and experiences into financial planning. (6:59)
- How Anthony personalizes experiences for each client. (11:30)
- The emotions that Anthony has witnessed throughout his career. (14:00)
- Mailbag: I got a big bonus that maxed out my 401(k) this year. Where should I be saving now? (16:10)
- Mailbag: The difference between Roth conversions and Roth contributions. (17:39)
Subscribe on your favorite app: