We’re back to continue our conversation on retirement planning for PSEG employees. Anthony has spent a lot of time getting familiar with these employees and is here to share valuable insights and strategies to help you make the most out of your benefits in this two-part episode.
This week, we’re going to take a look at Cardinal Wealth’s Financial Planning For PSEG Employees Guide, talking through who it’s intended for, some of the best ways to utilize it, and more. Stay tuned as we discuss some common concerns for PSEG employees, the benefits you need to know about, and other critical planning items. If you missed part one, you can catch up on the conversation here.
Don’t forget to download your free copy of the PSEG financial planning guide!
Here are some of the highlights you’ll want to listen for:
- What employees will benefit the most from this PSEG guide + the best way to utilize it
- An overview of the PSEG benefits: Group Life Insurance, Thrift Savings Plan, medical plans, VEBA, Stock Purchase Plan + Cash Balance Plan
- Recommendations for PSEG employees that are 10-15 years from retirement
- Specific actions for employees 1 year to 6 months from retirement
- Final preparations and post-retirement actions a PSEG employees