The relationship you have with a financial advisor is one of the most important you’ll have in life. They’re with you through the ups and downs of life and help bring a feeling of security to your family. It’s important to remember that you aren’t stuck with an advisor once you pick one, and change can sometimes be necessary.
In this episode, we delve into the complex and often emotionally charged process of changing financial advisors. We'll discuss the telltale signs that it's time to consider a switch, the questions to ask your current advisor, and what to look for in a new one. Join us as we demystify the transition process and equip you with the knowledge you need to make informed decisions about who is best suited to guide your financial future.
Plus, Anthony will break down an article from Yahoo! Finance that bashed the Roth. Should you think twice before investing in a Roth? We’ll get into that as well.
Read the Yahoo! Finance article here.
Make sure you check out our free download that was mentioned on the show, 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Hiring an Advisor.
Here are some of the highlights you’ll want to listen for:
- Anthony reviews an article warning investors about using a Roth account.
- The difficulty of leaving an advisor after building a relationship with them.
- The number one reason why people leave an advisor is because of lack of communication.
- What questions can you ask your current advisor to help evaluate them?
- What’s most important when looking for a new advisor?